Monday, February 24, 2014

Change Starts With Me

Change sign

Nothing in this world is permanent but CHANGE. As time went by, every single thing in this world will undergo changes. Even life style can change.
If i have to change something about myself. It's going to be my attitude and my style in facing problems in my life. I want to change my bad attitude. Just like being an anti-social sometimes. For me this attitude is a bad attitude. And I really wanna change it. Good thing that I have my supporting FRIENDS that is always there for me whenever I need them.

And I also wanna change my style in facing problems. I wanna be more stable and calm in facing problems. Cause whenever I have a problem I always cry for it. And sometimes I ended up GIVING UP. So this time I really, really wanna change it. Change is going to start with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment