Tuesday, February 25, 2014



My Dream, My Future

Most of the years that we are living in this world is spent preparing for our future. In short, spent by STUDYING. Now I'm about to graduate from high school and I must say that it was a tiring FOUR years. And there are still some more years for COLLEGE. And I'm really excited. I can't help myself to think about my future.


In my younger years I always dream of a wealthy and healthy life for my family and my soon to be family. This is not only a dream but a challenge for me and  I always tell myself that this dream will come true. I even make a list.

GOALS IN LIFE:




  • Be rich and popular
  • Travel the world
  • Healthy and complete family
When I have a stable job with a high salary. I will be the one to support my family. Then I will earn and earn until I get rich. I also wanna be popular in my own profession. And then when I already have enough money I will travel the world with my family.

It's so good to be true. But to achieve all of this I really, really need to study well. Well see you in the future. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment